Re: nfbtrans conversion

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 21:13:06 -0400

I don't know about ctrl-shift-o. I just went and found a brf file (an
unpacked Bookshare book, as it happens) and hit enter on it. I
received a .txt file of the same name opened in edSharp. The only
problem I see right now is that each line is only a few words long,
even when I maximize the window. Still, at least brf files are
readable on win64. Thanks!

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx; http://www.facebook.com/mehgcap