From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Littlefield,
Tyler
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 10:16 PM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: news paper:

Hello,
I think the reporter scrued a bit up, I was misquoted; I sound like some kid
in the very beginning, but thought some of you might be at least half way
interested in this. :d
http://www.cortezjournal.com/asp-bin/article_generation.asp?article_type=spo
rts
<http://www.cortezjournal.com/asp-bin/article_generation.asp?article_type=sp
orts&article_path=/sports/07/sports070102_2.htm>
&article_path=/sports/07/sports070102_2.htm
sorry jim, it's off-topic. :)
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield.
Vertigo head coder
"My programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features."
msn: compgeek134@xxxxxxxxxxx
email: compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx
aim: st8amnd2005
skype: st8amnd127