Re: .net books are required!

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 19:53:47 +0300

this is a little list with a few books i have about dotnet.
I have more than that but in pdf format that I don't agree very much.

\Sybex - C Sharp Network Programming.chm
\O'Reilly - ADO Dot NET Cookbook.chm
\O'Reilly - ADO Dot Net In A Nutshell.chm
\O'Reilly - ASP dotNET in Nutshell.chm
\O'Reilly - Asp Net In A Nutshell - Second Edition.chm
\O'Reilly - ASP NET In A Nutshell.chm
\O'Reilly - ASP NET in Nutshell.chm
\O'Reilly - C Sharp and VB.NET Conversion Pocket Reference.chm
\O'Reilly - C Sharp In A Nutshell 2nd Edition.chm
\O'Reilly - C Sharp Language Pocket Reference.chm
\O'Reilly - C++ In A Nutshell.chm
\O'Reilly - Cdo & Mapi Programming With Visual Basic.chm
\O'Reilly - CSharp Essentials, 2nd Edition.chm
\O'Reilly - CSharp.Cookbook.chm
\O'Reilly - Dot NET And XML.chm
\O'Reilly - Dot NET Framework Essentials 3rd Edition.chm
\O'Reilly - Dot NET Windows Forms In A Nutshell.chm
\O'Reilly - Learning.C.Sharp..chm
\O'Reilly - Mastering Visual Studio .NET.chm
\O'Reilly - Mastering Visual Studio NET.chm
\O'Reilly - Programming C Sharp 3rd Edition.chm
\O'Reilly - Programming Dot NET Windows Applications.chm
\O'Reilly - Programming with Microsoft Visual C++ NET 6th Edition.chm
\O'Reilly - Programming.ASP.Dot.NET.2nd.Edition..chm
\O'Reilly - VB Dot NET Core Classes In A Nutshell.chm
\O'Reilly - VB Dot NET Language In A Nutshell 2nd Edition.chm
\O'Reilly - VB.NET Language Pocket Reference.chm
\O'Reilly - VBScript In A Nutshell 2nd Edition.chm
\O'Reilly - Visual C Sharp - A Developers Notebook Apr2005.chm
\O'Reilly - Visual Studio Hacks March 2005.chm
\(1)Microsoft Visual CSharp .NET.chm
\(1)MS Press - Inside Csharp.chm
\Microsoft Press - Building Dot Net Applications For Mobile D.chm
\MS Press - Developing Windows-Based Applications with Visual.chm
\MS Press - Programming Microsoft .NET
\Developing User Interfaces For MS Windows
\Building Web Solutions with ASP.NET and ADO.NET
\MS Press - Programming Microsoft .NET\MS Press - Programming Microsoft ..NET -
Cover.jpg
\MS Press - Programming Microsoft .NET\MS Press - Programming Microsoft ..NET -
Samples.zip
\MS Press - Programming Microsoft .NET\MS Press - Programming Microsoft
..NET.chm
\Developing User Interfaces For MS Windows\Developing User Interfaces for MS
Windows.CHM
\Developing User Interfaces For MS Windows\file_id.diz
\Building Web Solutions with ASP.NET and ADO.NET\file_id.diz
\Building Web Solutions with ASP.NET and ADO.NET\MS Press - Building Web
Solutions with ASP.NET and ADO.NET.chm
\APress Advanced .NET Remoting (CSharp Edition).zip
\APress Applied .NET Attributes.zip
\APress Applied ADO.NET Building Data-Driven Solutions.zip
\APress ASP.NET 2.0 Revealed.zip
\APress ASP.NET Web Development with Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004.zip
\APress ATL Server High Performance C++ on .NET.zip
\APress Beginning CSharp Objects From Concepts to Code.zip
\APress Best Kept Secrets in .NET.zip
\APress Build Your Own .NET Language and Compiler.zip
\APress Building an ASP.NET Intranet.zip
\APress Building ASP.NET Server Controls.zip
\APress COBOL and Visual Basic on .NET.zip
\APress Comprehensive VB .NET Debugging.zip
\APress CSharp Class Design Handbook Coding Effective Classes.zip
\APress CSharp Programmer's Handbook.zip
\APress CSharp Threading Handbook.zip
\APress Data Entry and Validation with CSharp and VB .NET Windows Forms.zip
\APress Debugging Strategies for .NET Developers.zip
\APress Designing Scalable .NET Applications.zip
\APress Developing Application Frameworks in .NET.zip
\APress Distributed .NET Programming in CSharp.zip
\APress Expert One-on-One Visual Basic .NET Business Objects.zip
\APress Managed C++ and .NET Development.zip
\APress Maximizing .NET Performance.zip
\APress Moving to VB .NET Strategies, Concepts, and Code 2nd.zip
\APress Peer-to-Peer with VB .NET.zip
\APress Real World .NET Applications.zip
\APress Real World ASP.NET Best Practices.zip
\APress Real World Enterprise Reports Using VB6 and VB.NET.zip
\APress Real World Microsoft Access Database Protection and Security.zip
\Addison-Wesley - A Programmers Guide to .NET.chm
\[0471237523]Developing Visual Studio .NET Macros and Add-Ins.pdf