Re: .net books are required!

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 11:11:54 -0400 (EDT)

On the Documentation and Training page of
http://NonvisualDevelopment.org
there are archived tutorial collections on C# and Visual Basic .NET.
These generally cover the 2005 version of those languages, but
differences relevant to blind programmers are minimal in the 2008
version.

Hope this helps,
Jamal