RE: .net and accessibility

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 06:45:29 -0400

How is accessibility for the MsgBox() and InputBox() functions?  Those do
not work using linux in console mode and I haven't yet gotten to do any
windows programming with dot net.  I've been using mono-vbnc on a debian box
and programming some of the stuff over on http://www.java2s.com/.  Usually
when stuff I write up using that site's code as teaching examples doesn't
work on mono-vbnc it's because of a bug in mono-vbnc.  I found one this
weekend.  If you want something to return a value, use a function since Subs
don't yet return any useful information yet.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>