Re: .net and accessibility

The short answer is yes. The longer answer is if you told us about your programming background we may be able to help more. It'll be a lot easier to move from eclipse to .net then writing cobol on a mainframe to .net.

Dan Beaver wrote:
Hi all,

I am seeing a fairly high number of job openings which use .net. Is .net doable/accessible using Jaws or other screen readers?

I find myself in need of finding another job and thought I might look into some of these if it is even worth considering. I need to jump into the learning curve quickly though.

Thanks.
Dan Beaver