 From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 [mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of jaffar
 Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 7:48 PM
 To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Subject: Re: need beta testers for an alternative mobile phone
 screenReader

 Hi Lora.  It will be for both nokia and the windows ce based phones.
  Mine
 will be 1 license per user, free minor upgrades and perhaps 20 or 30
 dollars
 for major upgrades should you upgrade from a version you already
 own.  As I
 said, mine will be a matter of a hundred dollars or slightly more
 rather
 than being hundreds of dollars.  Cheers!