need beta testers for an alternative mobile phone screenReader

  • From: "jaffar" <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 08:20:43 +0800

Hi all. Within a few days, i would have finished developing an alternative screen reader for mobile phones which would hopefully be a cheaper and more flexible replacement to talx and mobilespeak. I would like to give an opportunity and priority for a few members of the list to beta test my product. I have not come up with a name for this mobile screen reader yet, so feel free to come up with one and let me know. The screen reader is written with visual c++ and developed on visual studio 2005 using the smart phone device emulator. I will only allow for 5 applicants, and one very important criteria is the ability to positively contribute to the development of the software, either in programming terms or in usability. If you have the inclination to help me with this, please write to me privately. Selected beta testers will be given a free copy of the full working software. I am sorry that i'll not be able to pay financially, but i hope the gift of the software and the satisfaction of seeing the development through will be enough of a reward. Thanks and cheers!