RE: muffled jaws

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 23:28:39 -0400

Update your sound drivers as the first thing. Even if you have them up to date,
reinstall them. I've found with bass issues with
jaws, almost 70% of them are fixed with a sound driver update, even if the
latest and greatest are already installed.

Does the bassiness exist through headphones as well as speakers?

Take care,
Sina