ms server 2003 system admin

  • From: "Ned Granic" <ngranic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:25:51 -0700

MessageHi all,

Is ms 2003 server fully accessible for a blind person to work on it as a system
admin? It includes continuous working/ troubleshooting /  OS & other software
installation / on the stations connected to it as well -- on a daily bases.
I would be happy to hear from someone who does that for living. The same
question I should ask about red hat linux, but I have some experience in debian
and speakup, and with all its difficulties in access to, let's say, internet
(which is partial to say the least), kernel compiling (almost inaccessible at
all other than via typing in y's and n's for answers to more than 500 qs --
unless something changed for good in the latest version of speakup), and its
gui, it is doable.

Answers very appreciated  in advance!

                                        Ned