Re: microsoft certifications

  • From: "paul faucheux" <pf112781@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 17:24:31 -0500

the problem is that when i ask my instructor about taking the exams he says that he does not no how i am going to take the exams i also founD out that i need a credit card. when ever i ask him about the possibility of getting certified i always here that he does not not no how i am going to take the the exams i am also trying to get a plus certified to i am wondering if it is posible to also get a plus certified! i am taking classes at a colledge in hammond la. I am having trouble getting any response from him when ever i ask him about it he tells me that he does not no and that his scholl is not setup for a blind person! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Clark" <dennisgclark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>