Re: method saying "no return statement" when there IS one

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 23:22:50 -0500

Odd, I put all the braces in my original email. I opened the method, two for loops, an if statement, and an else statement and closed them all. My bn, on which I wrote that message, must have not liked it that I put them all on separate lines; it seems to do odd things with punctuation just before a new line if that punctuation is not connected to a word.

Have a great day,
Alex