Re: math behind a puzzle

  • From: Dave <davidct1209@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 21:13:47 -0800

Actually, you will likely encounter this problem (and other similar
ones) in any upper division artificial intelligence course if you're
interested.

The source Ken linked to doesn't seem to have the best
grammar/clarity, but it references
"Artificial Intelligence" by Russell and Norvig which is actually
available from RFB&D and is the go to material if you want the whole
story.