Re: making network cables

  • From: Trouble <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:50:41 -0500

If you have to go by color. Make friend of class mate. You can strip the wire and ask them color. Then all you have to do is mark the cable and be done with it. Your instructor won't have a problem with it, because your making sure your doing it right instead of just doing it.

At 03:18 PM 11/17/2010, you wrote:
Hi all. We are making network cables in a class I am taking. To be specific, they are straight through cables. Can anyone provide any info on how I can do this particularly identifying what color each of the wires are. Is there a factor that will identify it?
Thanks for any help.
Haden

Tim
trouble