RE: major edSharp problem!

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 14:11:08 -0500

Hi,
Perhaps EdSharp can change some property or other to make it always run as a
single instance, even from outside. I wonder how to look that up. Maybe there
is such a thing as an MDI property that can be set.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.