Re: major edSharp problem!

Oh, I bet that is it: what happens when you open files from Windows
Explorer? In previous versions, each file would open as a new window
in a single instance of edSharp, but now it seems that each file
launches its own instance. It is good to know that I can get around
this by opening from within edSharp, though this will take some
getting used to as I am one of those who rarely, if ever, uses an
application to open a file as opposed to letting Windows associations
handle it.