Re: lynix question:

  • From: "Stephen S. Disbrow" <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 21:30:49 -0500

Hi,
Usually you need to hit an F key while booting to get to such partitions. I have a couple of IBM Think Centers, and that's what you need to do to reload the system from scratch. I just don't rememberwhat the F key is now for them, but your's is probably different anyway.

Steve D.

----- Original Message ----- From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>