Re: lua interpreter?

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 21:21:58 -0400

Does LUA have a built-in function, often named Eval, that can evaluate arbitrary lines of Lua code in the current variable scope? If so, I would expect that a LUA interactive environment is available.

Jamal

On 7/23/2010 8:50 PM, Arthur Pirika wrote:

hi,
I use lua for windows, a pre-built, python-like lua, with lots of
libraries.
http://luaforwindows.googlecode.com.
hth,
Arthur.