RE: looking for books... still

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 07:40:20 -0500

Try searching for terms like yacc and lex and flex and bison (not the
animal), and you may start to get close to your goal.  Of course you
could also search for books on Forth because sooner or later compiler
construction in the higher level Forth books does get handled.  Believe
it or not, LPF83 Laxen-Perry F83 had someone write an example of a basic
interpreter for that version of the language.  Not exactly what you're
looking for, but Forth has had some pretty major software written in it
and along the way much was discovered and made available to the public
domain.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>