looking for active perl 5.8

  • From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 13:04:11 -0300

Hello,
I am not sure if this is off topic or not. I need the active perl msi
package and I can't download it. I have tried searching for it in
mirrors but the one I found were off too.
The active state download page sucks and the ftp also. So if someone
could try to download it or have it drop me a note at
splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx
please?
Marlon

free."