Re: looking for active lerl 5.8

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 20:45:38 +0300

Hi Marlon,

Get it from:

http://downloads.activestate.com/ActivePerl/Windows/5.8/ActivePerl-5.8.8.822-MSWin32-x86-280952.msi

It is the build 822, the latest version, but it doesn't work well with Apache 2.2.X and mod_perl 2.0.3.

If you need to use mod_perl under Windows, you need to find and download ActivePerl 5.8.8 build 820 (the previous build of ActiveState).

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>