Re: lisp

  • From: oskar palmgren <oskar.palmgren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 21:35:13 +0100

i have looked a bit at emacs, but i have not really used it. i have read much about lisp and emacs. it seems that many people use emacs when they program in lisp.

Sina Bahram skrev 2011-01-20 20:46:
Wait a minute, you're an emacs user?

Oh my god, there is no better environment for you.

If you are an actual emacs user via emacspeak, I'm guessing, then don't even
waste your time.

Take care,
Sina