Re: linux screen readers

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 21:54:13 -0400 (EDT)

I definately have the impression that Orca and GUI access on Linux have
made major strides in progress this past year, so would encourage anyone
interested to check out this platform.  Sun, IBM, and Google, among
others, are committed to Linux and have shown genuine interest in
accessibility.  I think they would welcome feedback from blind people
doing GUI application development in that area.

Does anyone here happen to know if there is a scripting list for Orca, and
if so, how to subscribe?