RE: links in emails -- was: Re: Accessible iso to dvd burner for XP

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 07:37:02 -0400

Ah!  Now I remember what Jaws did.  Move with the cursor onto the space
where the link gets announced, then hit shift-f10 and see if you get an
option to open targeted link.  If so, choose that and see where you end
up.  Ah, now I remember.  Jaws squashed the link targets to minuscule
size.  Get the cursor on where link is announced then try either
control-o or shift-f10 and see if you go elsewhere.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>
                        From: Ricks Place <mailto:ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>

                                        From: Jared Wright
                                                From: Jared Wright