Re: languages/countries

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:27:27 +0300

Ok, thanks.

I think it is pretty obviously that PHP is the most used for web apps because it is the most easy to learn language, and the most simple to use for simple web apps.

I don't know what will reserve us the future for after 5 or 10 years and wich will be the most used language for desktop apps.
C#?, Java? Another one?

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ishe Chinyoka" <chinyoka.consultant@xxxxxxxxx>