RE: jaws9 beta

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 10:01:14 -0700

Well everyone welcome to the death of the list.  I will probably be kicked
off next. Sina has already went the way of the gone.  I mean come on Tyler
goes on his nastiness and someone who just replies to someone is gone even
though he is one of the most helpful people on the list.  First we switch to
free list then our moderator becomes a dictator.  That is the beginning of
the end of many lists.  I will start looking at other programming lists.  I
have left before but I figure I won't have to leave this time at this rate.

Ken