Re: jaws9 beta

  • From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 18:16:55 -0300

In this case go create a jaws related list where common issues can be
discussed. Here I think it is off topic, and I can understand the
point Jim tooke when he asked us to stop discussing this here. For me
the only topics that could relate to jaws 9 here are its behavior when
the subject is programming, for example I have heard in the
blindaccessjournal that it gives some support to ajax. If jaws 9 beta
or any other beta have some conciderable advances or differences in
the way it behaves with compilers, ides and such closely programming
related things I think the discussion is good untill some extent, but
asking for help with outlook or suggesting a thread to duplicate
issues or discussing which version is better doesn't seen an
interesting idea.
Marlon

free."
Linus Torvalds