jaws9 beta

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 20:28:59 -0400

I would urge all of you to report like crazy.

I've already filed at least six bugs, if not more, and I am hoping that my
experience with the .net bugs repeats itself and they fix these things.

Obviously, don't make them frivolous, and try not to make them useless bug
reports such as those that are the fault of a particular software
application, instead of FS doing something wrong in jaws, but I hope they
will take them to heart.

the email address you should report to is:

support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've been using the subject prefix of:

jaws9 beta bug report

followed by a colon followed by a space and then a short subject for the
problem.

It helps them a great deal if you include steps on how to reproduce the bug.

Good luck all

Take care,
Sina