From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alex Hall
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 4:15 PM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: jaws10 and Visual Studio 2008

Hi all,
My cryptography class will be using c sharp for all our
programming.  I am wondering if I can use Visual Studio 2008 with
Waws10, and how easy it will actually be? As you know, there can
be a difference between being useable and being easy to use,
especially with screen readers in the mix.  Thanks for any help
on this.

Have a great day,
Alex