Re: java

  • From: Andreas Stefik <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:11:56 -0600

And also, there is a version of NetBeans, called Sappy, which is a set of
libraries that makes NetBeans significantly more accessible for any language
that NetBeans supports (e.g., Java, Ruby, PHP). My team here is doing early
alpha testing on part of that environment now. We hope to have a relatively
stable, but not feature complete, release by, perhaps, March or so.

Andreas Stefik, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville