is vTune accessible?

  • From: prateek aggarwal <prateekagarwal99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 11:25:47 +0530

hey fellow listers,
as part of my software engeneering course, i'll have to studdy the
intel vTune performance analyzer from next week or so.
as i have never used any software testing utility as of now, i'm
afraid whether this would be accessible with JFW or not.
have you ever used the vTune software?
can you please  enlighten me with a quick accessibility review of it?
i'll be greatful as this will make me going with the course smoothly.
will look forward for your quick and soonest possible response.
regards,
prateek agarwal.