Re: invoking EdSharp from the command line

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 11:02:08 -0500 (EST)

This should be possible.  Can you give me steps that produce an error?

If EdSharp.exe is on the Windows search path or its full path is
specified, it can be passed an optional file name on the command line.
If the file name includes spaces, then it should be surrounded by quotes
(a standard Windows convention).  Without dealing with paths, it should
also be possible to load EdSharp with the start command, e.g.,
start edsharp c:\test\temp.txt

Jamal