From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alex Midence
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 11:28
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: interface agnostic python programs

Hmm, if it runs on KDE, it's not really interface agnostic as far as
someone wit no vision is concerned.  KDE is stil inaccessible.  Work
is being done towards that.  Something called qt-at-spi:

http://gitorious.org/qt-at-spi

Just thought I'd point that out.

Alex M

On 2/28/11, DaShiell, Jude T.  CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26
<jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I use astrolog on Linux and in dos when I'm using that operating
system.
> The Linux version is interface agnostic in that it will run under
command
> line user environment or under graphical user interface using KDE.
Astrolog
> was written using C.  What has me curious though isn't C, but python.
Can