RE: interface agnostic python programs

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 11:59:53 -0500

Yes, astrolog is interface agnostic since if you run astrolog using the
command line, it doesn't blow up and complain about a display it
couldn't open it simply works in command line mode.  Gnome or gtk were
astrolog to run in them as well as on command line then it would be
interface agnostic for the accessibility crowd.