Re: in the market for a new laptop:suggetsions?

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <everett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 03:57:09 -0400

Good evening,

I think I ordered it from Frontier Computing in Toronto Canada. But, fujitsu has an online ordering system in US and Canada (double check Canada). BTW: I should declare that I may be biased by having worked for their tech support department for 3 years about 4 years ago, but I don't think that effects my thoughts about this unit.

US:
http://www.computers.us.fujitsu.com/Consumer.php

Canada:
http://www.fujitsu.ca/products/notebooks/