Re: icons

  • From: "Robert Montowski" <r_montowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 16:24:53 -0500

Octavian,
I am a bit confused here...
do u have any eyesight?
if you do...why not just get a screen capture program..
you can fire up any number of programs with graphics that you like and cut them and save them with a good screen capture program.
you can create exactly the icons you wish.
have to check my hard drive..
a bit back I do recall downloading an icon library from
www.planet-source-code.com
one of the amatuer programmers up there uploaded the library to help folks jazz up their program examples. sorry but I don't recall what sort of icons were in the pack or the name of the project as it was uploaded to that site.
I'll look thru my download folder to see if I can find the file.
Robert