Re: iOS development?

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 11:29:38 -0500

I took a class on Android development last semester, but the lack of
accessibility on Android makes me not want to go with that solution;
Android has the equivalent of Microsoft Narrator, whereas iOS has
JAWS, complete with wireless braille display support (which is quite
good, especially as it is the first braille support for iOS).