help with vs 2010

  • From: Rick Watson <rwatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 05:09:42 -0700

Good morning,
to all the software developers out there, what are the best settings to use in
vs2010? I know that vs 2008 works with jaws and have used it successfully.
However my company has moved to vs2010 for their projects.
no choice in the matter.
thanks
rick

________________________________
ECKE RANCH
Providing Integrity, Innovation, & Grower Solutions for 3 Generations!

This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or
confidential information of Paul Ecke Ranch and is intended for a specific
individual. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this
communication, including any attachments without reading or saving them in any
manner, and you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or
distribution of this communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is
strictly prohibited.