Re: help with jaws and windows seven?

  • From: Dave <davidct1209@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:44:26 -0700

+1 to what Sina says.

I'll admit when I first saw the search box, my initial reaction had
been something similar back in Vista.  However, having access to
control panel panes, documents, folders, settings, etc via a keyword
search comes in very handy.  In addition, if you have outlook or other
email clients installed, this will get indexed as well.

My trick to shutdown quickly:
-  go to the desktop (win+m)
-  alt-f4

You are placed at the shutdown dialog (where you can logout/hibernate, etc.).