Re: help with c++ if test

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 12:03:09 -0700

You can do text adventures without goto, do you have msn/skype? I can help you out. also check out the funcs in stdlib, there's one called exit (or abort, can't remember off the top of my head).

On 2/9/2011 11:41 AM, Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:
Hi.
Without goto it would be very hard to do text adventures.
I don't think it can be done, or can it?
Also, if I want my program to exit instead of continuing, how do I do?
I mean for example, if I die in an adventure, I want to exit the program at that time, not continue the game.
/Kristoffer
----- Original Message ----- From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>