Re: help

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 08:11:56 +0300

friend you are serious?
You realy read that error mesages?
My friend you braged here that you have followed a c# course.
My friend that are the most stupid errors i've seen in my life and they can be
resolved by a high school pupils in less than 3 seconds.
My friend look in your code,
where have you declared the constant or variable size?
Is it declared somewhere?
May be you have to change "size" with number?
Tutorials are not made to be copied word by word.
So go trough your code and change the size with what number you want, or
declare a constant or a variable with that name and a value.
Second, you have a line where you say
b[i]=0;
who the fuck is i.
Where you've declared the constant or variable i.
third in the finish you have:
System.runtime.interrop.marshal.copy(b,0,data,size);
Here who the hell is data?
Where you've declared the data structure, array or something?
Finally my friend, when a fucking ide say to you
"Error 1 The name 'size' does not exist in the current context
C:\Docs\Programming\BlindGeeks\BasicAudio\ChapterOne\BGLowLevelMCI\BGLowLevelMCI\Main.cs
 28 33 BGLowLevelMCI"
DOes not mean that you've used an name, in this case "size" you have not
declared before?
If you payed one of that c# courses, you've vasted your money.
Final words:
May be I will be baned for this hugly written message,
but my opinion is that here is a list where some one who has real problems can
get help,
where a bigginer can get some starting info and I accept to help a beginer even
with such information with such errors.
But you for 4 years already are trying to learn the basics of c#,doing a lot of
courses and you now come with this crapy errors like a beginer?
Look at you you can not even understand a tutorial you simply expect that some
one to write code instead of you and you simply copy paste that code and you
call your self programmer or software developer.
Moderators, ban me for my language, but I am responsible for all my words and
I've done it on purpose.