Re: headphones

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 11:43:51 +0300

Ok, thank you. I will do it.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2007 4:32 AM
Subject: Re: headphones

teddy,

if you go to:
http://www.reghardware.co.uk
and do a search on headphones, you can get reviews and prices on many of the newest latest and, well not always greatest. they also give blunt opinions on the stuff they review.

HTH,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "DM Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxxxxx>