Re: grabbag

  • From: "inthane" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 13:15:22 -0700

yes well that's my work and anyone making a copy of it, mirroring it or any other way using it is gonna wish they never saw the site!

. Moderator, Blind Access Help.
. Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
. proprietor: Inthane's Grab Bag
----- Original Message ----- From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>