To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2011 8:16 AM
Subject: Re: grabbag

I was going to just mirror it, but I had about 10 messages in my inbox, mainly consisting of flames from Inthane. Good luck.
On 10/7/2011 9:07 AM, Humberto Rodriguez wrote:
Hello Tyler:

Yes, I am interested in the grabbag.  If you tell me where it's at, I'll
download it and when I have time, organize it to make it available to
others.  Thanks,

Humberto