good site for programming tutorials

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 19:42:05 -0500

Hi, folks,

Found a really nice website containing programming tutorials on things
like wx widgets with c++ and python, python and qt, java, php, and
more.  Takes you step by step in creating gui applications in a few
languages using these libraries.  Lots and lots of information.
Downright daunting, if you ask me.  Here is the link:

http://zetcode.com/

Really makes me wonder why on earth I'm bothering with c++ the way I
am since I will be creating console applications till doomsday
apparently.  Feel compelled to stay the course though, now I've come
this far.  About to learn the ins and outs of classes once I get
arrays and pointers down.

Enjoy,
Alex M