RE: getting started with java:what is needed?

  • From: "Michael Malver" <mmalver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 23:44:37 -0500

I am not familiar with edsharp
One of the things I like about textpad is that you can configure it to
compile java code from within the editor, and it will show you the lines
with errors on them and let you hit enter to go to that line.
If sunch functionality exists in edsharp, then use it.
If not, consider switching.
Compiling java through the command line is certainly doable, but it is nicer
when you have an editor that supports that functionality.
Textpad can also highlight errors in your code, though JAWS doesn't to my
knowledge have scripts to work with textpad to make these features
available.