RE: getting bookmarks from windows

  • From: "Kelly Ford" <kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 16:53:17 -0800

You can turn all of your favorites into an htm file.  In ie choose
file:import/export.  Then go through the process of exporting favorites.
This will at least turn them into a single web page you can load on your
machine i.e. bookmark.htm or whatever you want to call it.  Firefox allows
for a similar export.

Kelly