Re: game development layout question

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 17:47:53 -0600

ROFL... I commented on the --le...
I thought that said trouble... they sorta sound the same. :)
Well, thanks. and ignore my message on that. Was wondering why trouble would
have --le in his name. rofl.
I'll work with that... Maybe a struct for the road, that holds the angle of the
intersection? or... a structure that shows beginning and end points, then there
can be a struct for intersections, that show the angle of the needed turn?
*holds head* ... ow!
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield.
Vertigo head coder
"My programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features."
msn: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
aim: st8amnd2005
web: tysdomain.com