Re: game development layout question

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 17:37:12 -0600

Hello jim,
It might, but if I have an array of objects, the objects would need to be of
mixed-type so I'm able to maybe manage more than one object.
E.g, a vehicle will be a different object from a player, etc.
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield.
Vertigo head coder
"My programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features."
msn: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
aim: st8amnd2005
web: tysdomain.com