RE: foreign keys deppending on two different tables in mysql

  • From: "Rodney Haynie" <RHaynie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:31:29 -0400

I really do not think you can do this by setting up as foreign keys.
I would do the same as you had already mentioned... Implement by code.

But I am interested and will take a peak up in the docs to see if this is
possible.

If I find anything that will make this possible, I shall report back.

I'll look now.