features found in file organizers?

  • From: "Andy B" <a_borka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 06:22:50 -0400

Hi.

Was just wondering what sort of features and other types of things would
somebody find in a file organizer?Or as I should better say, a content
management system (CMS) for Windows? I know of a few things that it can
have/do but am really stuck when it comes to the over all list as a whole.
Also, what sort of restrictions/limitations should something like this type
of program have? I.e. What to do with system files/folders? Should the CMS
still show them, or should it ignore that type of stuff. If somebody could
help me out with a starter list of things to do that are pretty standard, it
would be appreciated. It would be written in c# 2.0 since that's what I can
use the most. You can send me off list at a_borka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if this
should be done in private (or on the list) if it would benefit other people
to listen in.