Re: ewby on programming need some tips and tricks

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 10:43:18 +0200

Well, I like exactly the perl variables that use $, @ and %, because I know
easier what type of variables they are, while a simple name variable in other
languages can contain anything and it is harder to remember if the variable
contains an array, or a scalar...
And this way it is easier to understand if the current name is a variable, or a
function, or something else.

Octavian